Christianopy is a fresh new blog that mainly talks about Christian songs lyrics and explaining these lyrics with an article and a music video! This blog deals with the issues most of us are going through these days but hopefully, it'll help you pass :)

Friday, October 24, 2014


Origin: "No One Else Knows" by Building 429.



   Well, we might not be the same but I bet each one of us had his own share of "Am I alone in this?" thoughts and boy, they're tough times! I couldn't agree more! And maybe you don't feel alone, perhaps everybody is just disagreeing with you or even facing problems with a close friend. Truth is, I never really cared as long as I had someone there for me. You know, it's like failing a test but not getting all mad about it because your classmates failed too. Haha.



   I'll be honest here and tell you a secret, no one will ever know how you feel, okay? EVER. No matter how well they know you, no one will ever get to know the real-deep-inside-of-you! Yet, we always fail to realise this because it's in our human nature to think about someone we know and close enough to run to whenever we need help and forget that:'The LORD remains near to all who call out to him, to everyone who calls out to him sincerely.' (Psalm 145:18). And that without our faith, we are making room for hatred, pain and drama in our lives. We always try to seek others for help before we seek God himself because we never knew that God, Himself, seeks us before others do! He's examined us, He knows our thoughts before we think them, He knows where we go and where we lie down. Where can we possible run away from Him? (Psalm 139).


   Many of our friends might come up begging us to open up and get things off of our chest but sometimes our reply could be that they wouldn't get what we'll say or they wouldn't understand our situation, they'd just tell you to try them and when you do, eventually, they really don't get what you say which makes it a bit worse BUT God is NOT like that! God said:'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' (Matthew 11:28). He did not say:'I might give you rest', 'Try me' or even 'I'll think about it'. He said and HE PROMISED that He would give us rest! 


   And the funny thing is, we always have the tendency to focus on our sufferings instead of setting our eyes on God's unchanging promises! 'You are extremely happy about these things, even though you have to suffer different kinds of trouble for a little while now. The purpose of these troubles is to test your faith as fire tests how genuine gold is. Your faith is more precious than gold, and by passing the test, it gives praise, glory, and honour to God. This will happen when Jesus Christ appears again.' (1 Peter 1:6-7). 
 



   I, myself, hate it when someone tells me:'I know how you feel' and I go like:'No, you don't. You don't know what I'm going through, you don't know how I feel, you don't know what I'm thinking of, you didn't live my life!' And it's true, life is a true challenge and the only way to win this challenge is for your eyes to be on the prize! And the prize is going through unstable life stages hand in hand with our unchanging God who went through everything we're facing, even death. Yes, death. 


   I won't deny that it's good having friends who will always be there for us knowing that it will be partial and imperfect yet it's better to know that God is always there for us forever and perfectly! God knows how we feel through Jesus!






post signature

1 comment :

  1. Yes, it is amazing to know God knows us intimately and feels our emotions in his own body. He weeps with us and always whispers, "I understand." Thank you for your post.

    ReplyDelete